Make your loan payments online using E-Pay!
Now you can use funds from another financial institution to make your loan payment with us online.
Pay by Debit Card, eCheck, or Credit Card
Debit Card convenience fee of $4.95 per payment
e-Check convenience fee of $4.95 per payment
Credit Card convenience fee of 2.95% of the scheduled payment
*If your institution or card processor returns the electronic payment you will be charged a fee of $27.50 and your payment will be reversed which could result in a late fee. Other fees may apply for research or Notification of change (NOC’s).
*SWOFCU has no control and is not responsible for transaction related fees that may be charged by other FI’s or businesses.
- Easier ability to make loan payments
- Set reminders for each month to pay your loan payments
Click here to view the E-Pay Electronic Payments Disclosure
Steps to make a loan payment using Home Banking:
- Log into Home Banking
- Click the Transfer Tab
- Transfer From: Use drop down box: Choose E-Payment
- Transfer To: Select the loan you would like to pay
- Verify Payment Amount: Click continue
- Select Payment Method: Debit Card, eCheck or Credit Card
- Add information for the payment method
- Select Payment Reminders: Text Message or via Email
- Confirm- Pay Now
Note: This is a one-time payment. The payment will NOT reoccur automatically each time payment is due.
*Not a Home Banking user but would like to enroll click here.
*If you are not a Home Banking user and choose not to enroll at this time you may still utilize E-Pay by simply clicking on Make A Loan Payment on our website under Loans or under Quick Links.
Frequently Asked Q&A’s:
- What is E-Pay?
E-Pay is a service we offer to our members to enable them to make their loan payments with SWOFCU online using funds from another financial institution. There are three options: Pay by Debit Card, eCheck* or by a Credit Card.
*An eCheck (or electronic check) is an electronic version of a paper check.
- When will my loan payment be applied to my loan?
Your payment will be applied on the day it was received.
*Please be aware that this could take up to 3 business days to reflect on your account at your other financial institution or on your credit card account depending on your institutions processing and business day cut off time and the Federal Reserve processing and cut off times. Business days are Monday through Friday, except for federal holidays.
- Will there be a hold on my account at my other financial institution? And for how long?
You will need to contact your other financial institution to discuss hold time and duration.
- Are there any fees for this service?eCheck payments convenience fee of $4.95 per item
- SWOFCU has no control and is not responsible for transaction related fees that may be charged by other FI’s or businesses.
- If your institution or credit card processor returns your electronic payment you will be charged a fee of $27.50 and your loan payment will be reversed which could result in a late fee. Other fees may apply for research or Notification of Change (NOC’s).
- Credit Cards convenience fee of 2.95% of the payment amount
- Debit Card payments convenience fee of $4.95 per item
- Are there payment limitations?
You may initiate payments of up to $3,000 per business day per loan using this service. The minimum payment you may initiate is $5.00. Limitations may apply from your other financial institution.
- How do I unsubscribe from email payment reminders?
Click the unsubscribe option from the hyperlink on monthly email reminder.
- How do I unsubscribe from text message payment reminders?
Simply respond via text STOP
- What happens if I made a payment by mistake?
In the rare circumstances that you have an accidental double payment on your loan the convenience fee would not be refunded. The loan payment would be reversed and the funds would be credited to your primary Share/Savings account here at SWOFCU.