|Online banking upgrade coming March 17th
If there’s one thing we’ve learned from the past year’s events, it’s that your online banking site and mobile app need to be quick and easy to use. That’s why we’re giving your digital tools a clean, fresh look, including:
• The logon ID and security code all on one screen for quick access
• A redesigned My Accounts page with a clear view of accounts, total deposits, loans and investments
• An enhanced Quick Transfer window that makes moving money even easier
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR CURRENT LOGON ID
Minimum standards for logon ID include:
- Can be from six to 50 characters
- Does not allow Login IDs that contain member number, Social Security number or email address
In order to ensure a smooth transition if your logon ID does not meet the above requirements please make sure you update your current logon ID* to meet the above minimum standards prior to 3/17/2022. If you do not update your logon ID prior to 3/17 you will be prompted to make the update.
*To change your logon ID in online banking navigate to the Lock icon in the top right corner and select Change Logon ID.
In a time when nothing seems simple, we want your online banking experience to be as pain-free as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions.