Popmoney® Deactivation Notice for March 9
If you like Popmoney, you are going to love Zelle®. It’s a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and others you know and trust.1 Best of all, money arrives typically within minutes between enrolled users.²
Getting started is easy. After you complete your quick one-time enrollment,
- Navigate to Bill Pay within Online Banking (This will not be available until 3/17/22)
- Select Send Money with Zelle®
- Accept terms and conditions
- Choose the account you want to use
- Review and start sending money!
The deactivation of Popmoney® will occur on 3/9/2022
If you are currently using Popmoney® your account information, activity, history and contacts will not be transferred or available in Zelle® we recommend you take steps to ensure you have that information saved or copied to a file in case you need that once the deactivation occurs.
Scheduled or recurring Popmoney payments will be be cancelled.
- Notify your Contacts that you will no longer be using Popmoney. Ask your contacts to enroll with Zelle® before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly.
- For a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle® go tocom. If your recipient’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle® by downloading the Zelle® app for Android and iOS.
- If you receive Popmoney payments, please ask the Sender to use Zelle® to send money to you instead. If the sender’s bank does not offer Zelle®, they can easily enroll in the Zelle® app (available in the App Store or GooglePlay) with a U.S.-based VISA® or Mastercard® debit card.