As part of Southwest Oklahoma Federal Credit Union’s ongoing effort to provide higher levels of service and greater security we will issue new ATM/Debit cards to all of our cardholders.
- Your Existing ATM/Debit Card: You will continue to use your current SWOFCU ATM/Debit card until 10/28/2019 at 1:30 a.m. Central Time. At that time and on that date the card you are currently carrying will no longer work.
- Your New ATM/Debit Card: A new SWOFCU ATM/Debit card will be mailed on 10/14/2019 to each current SWOFCU ATM/Debit cardholder. You should receive your new SWOFCU ATM/Debit card about 7 – 10 days from the mailing date. You should store your new card and related documents in a safe and secure location until it is time to activate the card.
- Your New ATM/Debit Card Activation: Your new SWOFCU ATM/Debit card can only be activated on or after 10/28/2019 at 1:30 a.m. Central Time. Any attempts to activate your new credit card before this date and time will not be successful. Specific activation instructions will be included with your new card.
Other Information You Should Know:
- Your ATM/Debit card number, your expiration date and your CVV (security) number will change.
- If you have automatic payments made with your current ATM/Debit card, make sure to contact each merchant with your new ATM/Debit card information to avoid any interruption in service.
- You will select your unique PIN for your new ATM/Debit card during the activation process.
- For any assistance with your existing ATM/Debit card before 10/28/2019, please continue to call card services at 800-791-2525. On or after 10/28/2019, please call card services at 855-445-1149.
If you have any questions or need additional information please contact us at 580-353-0490 or toll free at 866-353-0490.
SOUTHWEST OKLAHOMA FCU ATM/DEBIT CARDS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why will I be receiving a new ATM/Debit card?
Southwest Oklahoma FCU is changing our ATM/Debit card processor to better serve your ATM/Debit card needs and provide enhanced security. This change requires that new cards be issued.
Will I have a new PIN number with my new ATM/Debit card?
Yes. Your old PIN will not automatically work with the new card. You will select your unique PIN during the activation process when you call the number on the activation label. You may enter your former PIN at that time if you wish to have the same unique number for your new card.
My existing card does not expire for quite a while; can I continue using my existing card until expiration?
No. Your existing card will not work after 10/28/2019 at 1:30 a.m. Central Time. Instructions will come with your new card to ensure it is ready to use on and after 10/28/2019.
I have more than one ATM/Debit card and cardholder on my account. Will all cardholders receive a new card?
Yes. All cardholders will be issued a new ATM/Debit card with this card conversion. Each card will have a unique number and will arrive separately. Each card will need to be activated individually as well.
What do I need to do if I have preauthorized or recurring payments/debits that are tied to my existing SWOFCU ATM/Debit card?
To ensure there is no interruption in recurring or preauthorized payments/debits (such as monthly telephone, electricity, gas bill, insurance, clubs, subscriptions, dues, etc.), contact the effected merchant/business entity on or after 10/28/2019 with your new card number, expiration date and CVV, if required.