October 2018 Month-End Statements and e-Statements Reminder
Paper statements will be generated and mailed for all accounts for October 2018. e-Statements will not be available for October 2018. Dividends from 10/1/2018 – 10/31/2018 will post for all dividend bearing accounts and will reflect on the October 2018 month-end statements. Dividends for the remainder of the quarter (11/1/2018 – 12/31/2018) will post normally on 12/31/2018 and will reflect on the December 2018 month-end statements.
e-Statement services will resume beginning with month-end November 2018. If you have any questions regarding account statements during our computer system conversion please call us at (580)353-0490 or toll free at (866)353-0490.
Conversion News Update
As we approach November 1, 2018, we are in the final stages of our conversion to our new computer system. Below are items that may relate to you as we prepare for the conversion.
Credit Union Hours During the Conversion
* Our lobby and drive-thru will remain open until 6:00 p.m. on 10/31/2018
* We will be closed all day on 11/1/2018 and closed until 12 noon on 11/2/2018
* Transaction services at our locations will not be available during this time
* Check clearings, direct deposits, automatic transfers and electronic transactions will process as scheduled
* VISA credit cards, Debit cards and ATM functions will be available for normal use and should process normally
* We will open at 12 noon on 11/2/2018 and resume normal hours and normal operations
Home Banking/Mobile Banking
* Home Banking/Mobile Banking will be taken off-line at 3:00 p.m. on 10/31/2018
* Home Banking will come back on-line in a new format the afternoon of 11/2/2018
* You will not have to re-enroll on the new Home Banking site
* You will no longer use your account number as your login ID
* You will initially login using the last 4 digits of your social security number
* After your initial login you will choose a customized login ID for yourself
* The new Home Banking site will have no account history prior to 11/2/2018
* Before 3:00 p.m. on 10/31/2018, we suggest that you save any account history that you may need later
* Mobile Banking will come back on-line in a new format during the week of 11/5/2018
* The new Mobile Banking app will need to be downloaded from your mobile app store
* You will need to log into the new Home Banking site before accessing Mobile Banking
* Mobile Check Deposit is included with your new Mobile Banking app
On-line Bill Pay/Mobile Bill Pay
* On-line Bill Pay/Mobile Bill Pay will be taken off-line at 3:00 p.m. on 10/31/2018
* All payments scheduled to be sent on 10/31/2018 or pre-scheduled for later dates will be sent as scheduled
* On-line Bill Pay will come back on-line in a new format the afternoon of 11/2/2018
* All of the payees you have set up on the old site should appear on the new site
* The new Bill Pay site will have no payment history prior to 11/2/2018
* Before 3:00 p.m. on 10/31/2018, we suggest that you save any payment history that you may need later
* Mobile Bill Pay will come back on-line in a new format during the week of 11/5/2018
* The new version of Mobile Bill Pay will be contained in the new Mobile Banking app
Statements and e-Statements
* Paper statements will be generated and mailed for all accounts for October 2018
* Dividends from 10/1/2018 to 10/31/2018 will post for all dividend bearing accounts and will reflect on the statements
* Dividends for the remainder of the quarter (11/1/2018 to 12/31/2018) will post normally on 12/31/2018 and will reflect on the December 2018 statements
* e-Statements will not be available for October 2018
* e-Statement services will resume beginning November 2018
If you have any questions regarding the computer system conversion please call us at (580)353-0490 or toll free at (866)353-0490.
Important Conversion News
Southwest Oklahoma FCU is excited to announce that we have selected FiServ Portico as our new core data processor. We arrived at the conclusion that our present data processing provider limited our ability to move into the future and help us keep our institution on the leading edge of a highly competitive industry. After an extensive search and careful deliberation, we decided that FiServ Portico is the service provider that can help us achieve our goals. As a result, we will convert from our present data processing platform to the FiServ Portico data processing platform on November 1, 2018.
FiServ Portico will enhance our efficiency and productivity while allowing us to use leading edge technology as we move into the future. We will begin to offer new and enhanced products and services through more efficient delivery systems. Members who use our online and mobile services will see enhancements in the look and feel of our home banking, bill payment, and mobile check deposit products. Members will also see changes to our paper statements and electronic statements. Members who carry our VISA credit card will experience changes that will allow greater individual control of their credit card information and features.
Members will need to be aware that the credit union will be closed all day on 11/1/2018 and until 12 noon on 11/2/2018 as we complete the conversion. We understand that this may create some concern, but it is necessary to maintain the integrity of the conversion process. We will not be available to perform typical on-site account transactions at any of our locations during the time we are closed. Most of our services including check clearings and electronic transactions will process as normal. All VISA credit card and ATM/Debit cards will be available for normal use and should process in the usual manner.
As we approach November 1, 2018, we will provide more information, instructions, and helpful tips so our members will know what we are doing and how to prepare individually for this transition. Credit union staff and officials will work diligently to resolve any issues that may arise.
We appreciate your loyalty to our institution and encourage you to encourage others to become a member of Southwest Oklahoma Federal Credit Union. Thank you for your support of this investment in our future!