You will need to set up a new Logon ID (user ID) and Security Code (password) on the new Online Banking site.
We highly recommend that you write down key information as you are choosing a new Logon ID, Security Code, Security Phrase and entering challenge questions in order to avoid mistakes during this process. After completing your setup you should store your new credentials in a secure location or dispose of the written credentials in a secure manner.
On the first page, you will initially use your account number as your Logon ID.
On the next page, you will initially use the last 4 digits of your social security number as your Security Code.
After your initial logon, you will be asked to choose a customized Security Code for yourself.
- You will start by entering the last 4 digits of your social security number in the Current Security Code field.
- On the same page, follow the directions in red for entering your New Security Code.
- Re-enter your new security code in the Verify Security Code field exactly as it was typed in the New Security Code field.
After your new Security Code has been accepted you will be asked to choose a customized Logon ID.
- Follow the directions in red for entering and verifying your new Logon ID.
After your new Logon ID has been accepted follow the step-by-step instructions to complete your Online Banking setup.
Please keep in mind that the new Online Banking site will have no account history prior to 11/2/2018.
The new Mobile Banking app will need to be downloaded from your mobile app store. Just search “SWOFCU” in your mobile app store.
- We recommend that you uninstall the old SWOFCU Mobile Banking app.
- You will need to have completed your initial logon to the new Online Banking site before accessing Mobile Banking.
- You will use your new Online Banking Logon ID and Security Code to access Mobile Banking.
- Mobile Check Deposit is included with your new Mobile Banking app.
New On-line Bill Pay/Mobile Bill Pay
Online Bill Payment is included in your Online Banking site.
Payments must be entered before 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time to be processed on the same day.
You may need to go into your Preferences to select the checking account from which your bills will be paid.
Funds for payments scheduled to pay on a weekend or federal holiday will be withdrawn from your designated checking account the business day before the weekend or holiday that the payment is scheduled.
Most of the payees that you had set up on the old online bill pay site should appear on the new online bill pay site.
The new platform requires an address and phone number for each payee even if the payee is set up to receive electronic payments.
Some payees on the old online bill pay site may not convert with complete information because they do not presently have an address and phone number on file.
- Initially, please verify the address, phone number and other information of your payees as you are paying your bills.
Please keep in mind that the new Online Bill Pay site will have no payment history prior to 11/2/2018.
The new version of Mobile Bill Pay is contained within the new SWOFCU Mobile Banking app.